Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little help getting started

Go down

A little help getting started Empty A little help getting started

Post by Smakx Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:59 am

Hello,

I've been playing since day one and thought I'd post a few tips for new players. There is little information at the time of this post on the net regarding this game, so hopefully some of this is helpful to someone.

-You can play in the virtual arena against users "partner decks", they are controlled by ai. In most cases people have their partner and deck set to the default Yugi Moto. This makes the opponents deck predictable. You can practice against the deck by building it (and your deck) in another simulator like YgoPro and playing against the ai there. This is a good way to test and practice with decks without using stamina in the game. Realize matches in the virtual arena only yield 200dp per win and 100 per loss. Once you get comfortable with the game, playing against people in the arena is more lucrative, regardless of win or loss.

-As mentioned above, playing against people in the Arena is your best way to earn dp. You get 50 bonus for the first match, 100 for the second, and so on up to 10 matches, at which point you get 500dp bonus per match, win or lose. This resets per day, so be mindful of the utc clock on the game's main page.

-Never Disconnect or quit a match. You get nothing for this. If you are getting smoked with no hope, just start passing turns. A loss yields at least 100dp, and depending on how high your daily bonus has racked up, you might be throwing away 600 dp for a loss. No one wins every game, sometimes you get dry draws, or the opponent draws an ideal hand.

Well that's it for now. There is a lot more to know but I'm starting to get block and I've already made a wall of text. If anyone has any questions or would like to add more put it here.

GLHF
Smakx
Smakx

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum